Index of /images/S805/
[ LibreELEC community builds for some Amlogic S805 devices ]
- HD18Q -> MXQ HD18Q "all black" versions (Meson8b_m201_1G)
Specs: Amlogic S805 SoC, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB NAND Flash, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (IC+ IP101GR)
Tested and works on PCB: M8Q (M8S-S805), unknown S805 board in M8 case.
- m201d -> MXQ with 512 MB RAM only (Meson8b_m201C_512M)
Specs: Amlogic S805 SoC, 512 MB RAM, 8 GB NAND Flash, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (IC+ IP101GR)
Tested and works on PCB: 'S805 Rev2.0 20150806'.
Version: LibreELEC v220.127.116.11
Release date: 2023-01-22
Builds: arm (32-bit)
Working services: CPU temperature sensor,
10/100 Mbps LAN,
Analog, S/PDIF and HDMI sound outputs,
Realtek WiFi 2.4 GHz,
IR remote control (amremote),
NAND boot (installtointernal).
Driver addons: dvb-latest.
Image files: img.gz: gzip compressed sd-card image for a new installation,
tar: update image file.
- fix many remote key events (e.g. Homescreen, Playback controls, etc.),
- update cacert.pem to 2023-01-10,
- enable auto update support for all projects,
- update time zone database to 2022g,
- update OpenSSL package to v1.1.1s.
- remove amcodec buffer increase patch,
- update OpenSSL to 1.1.1q and cacert.pem to 2022-07-19,
- update time zone database to 2022c,
- replace autoscript-amlogic and relocate boot scripts,
- fix build for some game-related packages and add them to the repository.
- Increase amcodec rendering buffers in Kodi,
- Kernel reconfiguration to improve stability,
- Add model name and family to cpuinfo,
- Remove startfromusb option from aml_autoscript,
- Remove unused inputstreamhelper environment variable,
- Update time zone database to 2022a.
- Add SCSI generic support for USB optical drives (Direct I/O),
- Fix h264 aspect ratio issue for broadcasts on PAL SD and HD Lite resolutions,
- HD18Q non-functioning S/PDIF output fixed in dtb.
- Unify multichannel audio patch for all AML devices,
- Disable external mali driver for all meson8*.
- Disable all Realtek SDIO and USB wifi/bluetooth adapter drivers in kernel,
- Enable some external Realtek USB wifi adapter drivers,
- Fix the new LibreELEC repository location.
- Add an option to override power off in Kodi (workaround for the uboot power bug),
- Fix cputemp millidegree issue, if the kernel return value is specified in it,
- Apply an updated glibc widevine fix for v4.10.2252.0 or newer version.
- Apply widevine fix for v4.10.2252.0 or newer version,
- Remove wireguard restrictions from all Meson8* projects.
- Add TBS5520SE patch to the dvb-latest package,
- Add dvb-latest driver package support,
- Fixed playback freeze when it is stopped or rewind/forward is used,
- Fixed blank screen and slow channel change error (streaminfo issue),
- IPv6 support restored in kernel,
- Fixed no-sound issue on analog output via AV jack.