Index of /images/S8X2/
[ LibreELEC community builds for some Amlogic S812 devices ]
- M8S-Plus -> M8S+ (Meson8m2_KII):
Specs: Amlogic S812 SoC, 2 GB RAM, 8 GB NAND Flash, 1 Gbps Ethernet (RTL8211F)
Works with both wireles modules: AP6330 and BCM4335B0 modules too.
Tested and works on PCB: 'S812_M8_REV1.1 15/05/21'.
Version: LibreELEC v220.127.116.11
Release date: 2022-09-04
Builds: arm (32-bit)
Working services: Power status LED (Blue=ON, Red=OFF),
CPU temperature sensor,
Analog, S/PDIF and HDMI sound outputs,
Gigabit LAN (shows factory MAC address),
Wireless (2.4+5 GHz, Bluetooth),
IR remote control (amremote),
NAND boot (installtointernal).
Driver addons: dvb-latest.
Image files: img.gz: gzip compressed sd-card image for a new installation,
tar: update image file.
- remove amcodec buffer increase patch,
- update OpenSSL to 1.1.1q and cacert.pem to 2022-07-19,
- update time zone database to 2022c,
- remove key swap on virtual keyboard (ESC/Backspace),
- replace autoscript-amlogic and relocate boot scripts,
- fix build for some game-related packages and add them to the repository.
- Optimize custom keymap layout,
- Increase amcodec rendering buffers in Kodi,
- Kernel reconfiguration to improve stability,
- Add model name and family to cpuinfo,
- Remove startfromusb option from aml_autoscript,
- Remove unused inputstreamhelper environment variable,
- Update time zone database to 2022a.
- Add SCSI generic support for USB optical drives (Direct I/O),
- Fix h264 aspect ratio issue for broadcasts on PAL SD and HD Lite resolutions.
- Unify multichannel audio patch for all AML devices,
- Disable external mali driver for all meson8*.
- Restore whitelist patch to fix cadence-correct playback problems (eg. 23.976 and 29.97 fps),
- Disable all Realtek SDIO and USB wifi/bluetooth adapter drivers in kernel,
- Enable some external Realtek USB wifi adapter drivers,
- Fix the new LibreELEC repository location.
- Fix 2160p resolutions support in amlogic-3.10 kernel.
- Add an option to override power off in Kodi (workaround for the uboot power bug),
- Fix cputemp millidegree issue, if the kernel return value is specified in it,
- Apply an updated glibc widevine fix for v4.10.2252.0 or newer version.
- Apply widevine fix for v4.10.2252.0 or newer version,
- Restore previously removed drivers and firmwares (S8X2 and S905),
- Remove wireguard restrictions from all Meson8* projects.
- Add TBS5520SE patch to the dvb-latest package,
- Add dvb-latest driver package support,
- Unnecessary wifi drivers removed from S8X2 project,
- Fixed playback freeze when it is stopped or rewind/forward is used,
- Fixed blank screen and slow channel change error (streaminfo issue),
- IPv6 support restored in kernel,
- Fixed no-sound issue on analog output via AV jack,
- M8S+ remote config and keymap has been replaced with Mecool K-Series remote,
- Simplification of the S812 poweroff method,
- Remove 16-bit floating point restriction from S8X2 project.