Index of /images/S8X2/
[ LibreELEC community builds for some Amlogic S812 devices ]
- M8S-Plus -> M8S+ (Meson8m2_KII):
Specs: Amlogic S812 SoC, 2 GB RAM, 8 GB NAND Flash, 1 Gbps Ethernet (RTL8211F)
Works with both wireles modules: AP6330 and BCM4335B0 modules too.
Tested and works on PCB: 'S812_M8_REV1.1 15/05/21'.
- WeTek_Core -> WeTek Core (Meson8m2_n200C_2G)
Specs: Amlogic S812-H SoC, 2 GB RAM, 8 GB eMMC, 1 Gbps Ethernet (RTL8211F)
Works with wireles modules: AP6330.
Tested and works on PCB: 'WeTek_Core V1.0 16/12/12'.
Version: LibreELEC v220.127.116.11
Release date: 2023-01-22
Builds: arm (32-bit)
Working services: Power status LED (Blue=ON, Red=OFF),
CPU temperature sensor,
Analog, S/PDIF and HDMI sound outputs,
Gigabit LAN (shows factory MAC address),
Wireless (2.4+5 GHz, Bluetooth),
IR remote control (amremote),
RF remote control (WeTek Core only),
NAND boot (installtointernal).
Driver addons: dvb-latest.
Image files: img.gz: gzip compressed sd-card image for a new installation,
tar: update image file,
zip: NAND install image (for WeTek Core only).
- rewrite WeTek RF remote control implementation and replace the inherited keyset,
- fix many remote key events (e.g. Homescreen, Playback controls, etc.),
- update cacert.pem to 2023-01-10,
- enable auto update support for all projects,
- update time zone database to 2022g,
- update OpenSSL package to v1.1.1s.
- remove amcodec buffer increase patch,
- update OpenSSL to 1.1.1q and cacert.pem to 2022-07-19,
- update time zone database to 2022c,
- remove key swap on virtual keyboard on M8S+ (ESC/Backspace),
- replace autoscript-amlogic and relocate boot scripts,
- fix build for some game-related packages and add them to the repository.
- Optimize custom keymap layout on,
- Increase amcodec rendering buffers in Kodi,
- Kernel reconfiguration to improve stability,
- Add model name and family to cpuinfo,
- Remove startfromusb option from aml_autoscript,
- Remove unused inputstreamhelper environment variable,
- Update time zone database to 2022a.
- Add SCSI generic support for USB optical drives (Direct I/O),
- Restore amlpkg creation for WeTek devices (zip),
- Fix h264 aspect ratio issue for broadcasts on PAL SD and HD Lite resolutions.
- Unify multichannel audio patch for all AML devices,
- Disable external mali driver for all meson8*,
- Fix additional wireless drivers in options,
- Fix sd card boot issue via toothpick method,
- Fix playback freeze issues.
- Restore whitelist patch to fix cadence-correct playback problems (eg. 23.976 and 29.97 fps),
- Disable all Realtek SDIO and USB wifi/bluetooth adapter drivers in kernel,
- Enable some external Realtek USB wifi adapter drivers,
- Fix the new LibreELEC repository location.
WeTek Core only changes:
- The kernel has been replaced from the official (LE) to the kszaq-based,
- Some disabled things have been enabled in kernel (e.g. CPU temperature, watchdog timer, etc.),
- The HDMI-CEC now works properly,
- The 'u-boot-tools-aml' package added to image (fw_printenv, fw_setenv),
- Audio output configuration changed (based on S8X2).
- Fix 2160p resolutions support in amlogic-3.10 kernel.
- Add an option to override power off in Kodi (workaround for the uboot power bug),
- Fix cputemp millidegree issue, if the kernel return value is specified in it,
- Apply an updated glibc widevine fix for v4.10.2252.0 or newer version.
- Apply widevine fix for v4.10.2252.0 or newer version,
- Restore previously removed drivers and firmwares (S8X2 and S905),
- Remove wireguard restrictions from all Meson8* projects.
- Add TBS5520SE patch to the dvb-latest package,
- Add dvb-latest driver package support,
- Unnecessary wifi drivers removed from S8X2 project,
- Fixed playback freeze when it is stopped or rewind/forward is used,
- Fixed blank screen and slow channel change error (streaminfo issue),
- IPv6 support restored in kernel,
- Fixed no-sound issue on analog output via AV jack,
- M8S+ remote config and keymap has been replaced with Mecool K-Series remote,
- Simplification of the S812 poweroff method,
- Remove 16-bit floating point restriction from S8X2 project.