Index of /images/WeTek_Play/
[ LibreELEC community builds for WeTek Play device ]
- WeTek_Play -> WeTek Play (AML8726-MX, meson6 without dt-id)
Specs: Amlogic M6 SoC, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB NAND Flash, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (SMSC LAN8720A),
Tested and works on WeTek Play OpenELEC Edition box.
Version: LibreELEC v18.104.22.168
Release date: 2023-01-22
Builds: arm (32-bit)
Image files: img.gz: gzip compressed sd-card image for a new installation,
tar: update image file,
zip: NAND install image (for WeTek devices only).
The device image is based on the officially supported version 9.0.2.
- rewrite WeTek RF remote control implementation and replace the inherited keyset,
- fix many remote key events (e.g. Homescreen, Playback controls, etc.),
- update cacert.pem to 2023-01-10,
- enable auto update support for all projects,
- update time zone database to 2022g,
- remove wrong kernel name that caused updates to not work,
- update OpenSSL package to v1.1.1s.
- remove amcodec buffer increase patch,
- update OpenSSL to 1.1.1q and cacert.pem to 2022-07-19,
- update time zone database to 2022c,
- replace autoscript-amlogic and relocate boot scripts,
- fix build for some game-related packages and add them to the repository.
- Fix audio passthrough on aml-dummy-codec,
- Remove the previous not working audio passthrough patch,
- Fix HDMI stack and CEC functionality,
- Increase memory reservations in dtb,
- Increase amcodec rendering buffers in Kodi,
- Remove unused inputstreamhelper environment variable,
- Update time zone database to 2022a.
- Add SCSI generic support for USB optical drives (Direct I/O),
- Restore amlpkg creation for WeTek devices (zip),
- Fix h264 aspect ratio issue for broadcasts on PAL SD and HD Lite resolutions.
- Re-enable CPU temperature sensor in the kernel,
- Fix cputemp millidegree issue, if the kernel return value is specified in it,
- Apply an updated glibc widevine fix for v4.10.2252.0 or newer version,
- Fixed blank screen and slow channel change error (streaminfo issue).