Index of /images/S912/
[ LibreELEC community builds for some Amlogic S912 devices ]
- Generic_S912 -> Generic image for multiple S912 devices (gxm)
This build is not especially device-specific, it is a general image that can be used
for a lot of S912 SoC based devices. The image will only boot with the appropriate
DTB, which must be copied from the 'device_trees' folder to the root directory and
overwritten the existing dtb.img file.
Version: LibreELEC v22.214.171.124
Release date: 2023-11-20
Builds: arm (64-bit kernel with 32-bit userspace)
Working services: CPU temperature sensor,
Analog+S/PDIF+HDMI sound output,
10/100 or Gigabit LAN (shows factory MAC address),
Wireless (2.4+5 GHz, Bluetooth),
IR remote control (amremote),
NAND boot (installtointernal),
FD628-style display support (OpenVFD).
Driver addons: dvb-latest, crazycat_aml.
Image files: *.img.gz: gzip compressed sd card image for a new installation,
*.tar: standard update image file.
- update curl package to 8.4.0,
- add KIII Pro support for 'Generic_S912' (remotesecond.conf),
- update the most standard remote control config (0xfe01*),
- disable update image copying when creating amlpkg,
- update OpenSSL package to 1.1.1w,
- update amremote script and add secondary config support,
- move Generic S905 and S912 images to supported devices list,
- clean up bootloader scripts.
- add outdated addon cleanup feature to update,
- add vfd-configurations package and modify relevant scripts,
- merge and improve installtointernal and rebootfromnand scripts,
- modify amlpkg and add new amlota format,
- add RTL8821CU to additional drivers,
- add experimental driver support for RTL8821CU,
- update cacert.pem to 2023-08-22,
- fix operation sequence for OTA updates in amlpkg,
- update OpenSSL package to v1.1.1v.
- add keymap support for OSMC RF remote controls,
- backport persistent logs and journal support,
- update OpenSSL package to v1.1.1u and cacert.pem to 2023-05-30.
- fix Maxio Ethernet patch to resolve conflicts with some internal PHYs,
- update time zone database to 2023c.
- add WeTek RF Remote hwdb info and layout patches,
- add missing le-dt-id to dts files,
- update OpenSSL package to 1.1.1t,
- fix some Ethernet issues,
- add Maxio MAE0621A Gigabit Ethernet support,
- fix LE icon location in settings menu on Estuary skin,
- add experimental support for GXM devices.