Index of /S805/
[ LibreELEC community builds for some Amlogic S805 devices ]
- HD18Q -> MXQ HD18Q "all black" versions (Meson8b_m201_1G)
Specs: Amlogic S805 SoC, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB NAND Flash, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (IC+ IP101GR)
Tested and works on PCB: M8Q (M8S-S805), unknown S805 board in M8 case.
- m201d -> MXQ with 512 MB RAM only (Meson8b_m201C_512M)
Specs: Amlogic S805 SoC, 512 MB RAM, 8 GB NAND Flash, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (IC+ IP101GR)
Tested and works on PCB: 'S805 Rev2.0 20150806'.
Version: LibreELEC v9.2.6
Release date: 2021-04-02
Builds: arm (64-bit kernel with 32-bit userspace)
Working services: 10/100 Mbps LAN and wireless,
amremote (all buttons work on remote control),
NAND install (installtointernal script),
dvb-latest driver package support.
- Fixed playback freeze when it is stopped or rewind/forward is used,
- Fixed blank screen and slow channel change error (streaminfo issue),
- IPv6 support restored in all Meson8* projects,
- Fixed no-sound issue on analog output via AV jack,
- Add dvb-latest driver package support.