Index of /S8X2/
[ LibreELEC community builds for some Amlogic S812 devices ]
- M8S-Plus -> M8S+ (Meson8m2_KII):
Specs: Amlogic S812 SoC, 2 GB RAM, 8 GB NAND Flash, 1 Gbps Ethernet (RTL8211F)
Works with both wireles modules: ap6330 and bcm4335b0 modules too.
Tested and works on PCB: 'S812_M8_REV1.1 15/05/21'.
Version: LibreELEC v9.2.6
Release date: 2021-04-02
Builds: arm (64-bit kernel with 32-bit userspace)
Working services: Gigabit LAN, wireless and bluetooth,
amremote (all buttons work on remote control),
NAND install (installtointernal script),
dvb-latest driver package support.
- Unnecessary wifi drivers removed from S8X2 project,
- Fixed playback freeze when it is stopped or rewind/forward is used,
- Fixed blank screen and slow channel change error (streaminfo issue),
- IPv6 support restored in all Meson8* projects,
- Fixed no-sound issue on analog output via AV jack,
- M8S+ remote config and keymap has been replaced with Mecool K-Series remote,
- Simplification of the S812 poweroff method,
- Remove 16-bit floating point restriction from S8X2 project,
- Add dvb-latest driver package support.