Index of /WeTek_Core/
[ LibreELEC community builds for WeTek Core device ]
- WeTek_Core -> WeTek Core (Meson8m2_n200C_2G)
Specs: Amlogic S812-H SoC, 2 GB RAM, 8 GB eMMC, 1 Gbps Ethernet (RTL8211F)
Works with wireles modules: ap6330.
Tested and works on PCB: 'WeTek_Core V1.0 16/12/12'.
Version: LibreELEC v184.108.40.206
Release date: 2022-06-25
Builds: arm (32-bit)
Working services: Power status LED (Blue=ON, Red=OFF),
CPU temperature sensor,
Analog, S/PDIF and HDMI sound outputs,
Gigabit LAN (shows factory MAC address),
Wireless (2.4+5 GHz, Bluetooth),
RF+IR remote control (HID+amremote),
NAND boot (install from zip).
Driver addons: dvb-latest.
Image files: img.gz: gzip compressed sd-card image for a new installation,
tar: update image file,
zip: NAND install image (for WeTek devices only).
- Add SCSI generic support for USB optical drives (Direct I/O),
- Restore amlpkg creation for WeTek devices (zip),
- Fix h264 aspect ratio issue for broadcasts on PAL SD and HD Lite resolutions.
- Unify multichannel audio patch for all AML devices,
- Disable external mali driver for all meson8*,
- Fix additional wireless drivers in options,
- Fix sd card boot issue via toothpick method,
- Fix playback freeze issues.
- The kernel has been replaced from the official (LE) to the kszaq-based,
- Some disabled things have been enabled in kernel (e.g. CPU temperature, watchdog timer, etc.),
- The HDMI-CEC now works properly,
- Resolution whitelist patch applied,
- The 'u-boot-tools-aml' package added to image (fw_printenv, fw_setenv),
- Audio output configuration changed (based on S8X2).
The image also includes some previous S8X2 fixes:
- Fix 2160p resolutions support in amlogic-3.10 kernel,
- Fix cputemp millidegree issue, if the kernel return value is specified in it,
- Apply an updated glibc widevine fix for v4.10.2252.0 or newer version,
- Add TBS5520SE patch to the dvb-latest package,
- Add dvb-latest driver package support,
- Fixed blank screen and slow channel change error (streaminfo issue),
- Simplification of the S812 poweroff method,
- Remove 16-bit floating point restriction from S8X2 project.